Topic: Windows 10 error

Forum: Technical Help

4 posts 654 views

RayOfSunlight

greetings, i'm trying to play this game for the first time, problem is, i had to download 6 missing dlls, and then i got this (0xc00007b) message that prevents me from playing the game, i don't know what i should do.

Nordfriese
Administrator

Hi RayOfSunlight and apologies that we didn't see your post for so very long 😕️

We recently merged several fixes for Windows. The latest development version should now start without requiring any DLLs and also detect the installation directory automatically.

I hope the inconvenience regarding both the bug and the bad response time wasn't entirely off-putting. Sorry again.

RayOfSunlight

Nordfriese wrote:

We recently merged several fixes for Windows. The latest development version should now start without requiring any DLLs and also detect the installation directory automatically.

I hope the inconvenience regarding both the bug and the bad response time wasn't entirely off-putting. Sorry again.

thanks, better late than never.

RayOfSunlight

Nordfriese wrote:

thanks, better late than never.